All Club physical meetings, meets and activities are now cancelled until further notice. The Fire Station have announced that the meeting room will not be available until 2021.
The committee have decided to cancel the Halloween Party (was to be on 31st October).
We've since found out that the Carn Dearg club has cancelled
all external bookings for 2020, so we couldn't have gone ahead anyway.
Also the Glencoe Ski Club has cancelled all bookings for their club hut, so the November meet could not ahead anyway. We've stayed in this excellent hut 4 or 5 times times now, and hopefully we'll be back in the years to come.
On 9th July, the Scottish Government moved us into Phase 3 of easing lockdown restrictions. Because of this, Mountaineering Scotland has updated their guidelines for individual members and member clubs. They keep updating them - last updated 17th September 2020. See details here.
These have been published here. Obviously whether they go ahead will depend on the situation at the time. All will depend on the owner's arrangements, and on Government and Mountaineering Scotland guidelines at that time.
Nicola Baillie will give an illustrated talk on her recent trip to the Himalayas.
Contact Debbie & Brian for latest availability and prices at email@example.com.